Open Door Policy
Our Open Door Policy at Little Nest Childhood Development Center
- We welcome any questions or concerns about policies and procedures of the child care center.
- Parents are able to speak with the Director to review and discuss matters at any time.
- Parents are allowed to visit the center at any time during our hours of operation to observe their child, the child care center’s operation, and program activities, without having to secure prior approval.
- Anyone can volunteer to assist at the child care center activities. You must complete an 8 hour pre-certification and criminal history check prior. Please see the Director or Assistant Director for more details.
- Reviewing of Information: You are entitled to see the following information. You may ask the Director to show you the most recent copy of:
- Minimum Standards for our Licensed Learning Center
- Department of Family Protective Services Inspection / Investigation Report